Monday, May 03, 2010

Meet & Greet

Today I went down to the gallery in Waikiki, that I first saw the artists mentioned in the previous post, with my friend Anna. There was an autograph signing with Kat Reeder. AWESOME! She was super nice and I totally forgot my camera. Boo! But I bought the Triple Crown poster and I bought my first print. What's even cooler is that she just finished the original today...and made up prints to bring to the signing. So we're one of the firsts to get it. It's so pretty and I love love love it. I shall post a picture below, it is titled Island Sunrise:

I almost bought a print of the postcard I posted in the last post but I figure I'll just frame the postcard instead. Now I just need to get a few of Heather Brown's and I'm set. Yay.

2 comments:

Layla said...

Pretty!Hopefully we'll live close again and I can see your collection.

Heather said...

It is an awesome print.