Thursday, April 19, 2007

Names

So, I drew up a couple of names signs for my sisters kids. I had a lot of fun doing it. I did a few for the older kids before I left WA, so I can't share those. I think they turned out cute. I love doing stuff like this for the people I love. I had such a good time on this visit with my family. I kept praying that we'd have a good time and there wouldn't be much fighting. There was a little tension now and then but overall it was great. I am so glad that I had that time with my sisters before moving to Hawaii. I love them all so much and I really wish I could live near all of them, all the time, though we'd probably end up killing each other. =)
Tyner wanted the lion added after I was done. I'm glad I was able to add it in, it looks way better with it. Smart kid!Yes, I know I spelled YIELD wrong, I gotta see if I can fix that.

No comments: