Thursday, March 06, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

Nurse Joey had her doctors appointment today, shots and all. :( She is doing great! She is 25.5 inches long (95th percentile) and she weighs 15 lbs 8 oz (88th percentile). She did okay with her shots, cried for a minute or two. No reactions thus far. Poor thing though, she had gotten up to eat at 615. I laid her back down so I could take a quick shower. When I was done I got Rye up and going and went to check on her and she was still awake just kind of zoning out. We took Rye to the bus and got ready for her appointment. She started getting cranky tired while waiting for the doc. Then we went and got her shots. She might have dozed off for like 5 minutes. By the time we got home it was time to eat again (915) and she finally went to sleep. She was basically up for 3 hours. Who knows how long she'll sleep for. Alright, I've got shizz to do.





2 comments:

Beth said...

Shizz, huh? What exactly does that entail?

Heather said...

Ah I missed so many posts, Joey is getting so big and I love her fuzzy hair, so so cute. I can't wait till you guys get here.
What a sweet thing rye wrote oh I'd be framing it to, maybe just get a color copy to send to eric so you can keep and frame teh original now.