Thursday, June 11, 2009

New This Week...So Far


I wasn't going to do this post yet, because I have 2 more movies to watch, but I had to tell you about Fired Up!  RENT IT!  It's definitely an adult movie.  It has language, some nudity and sexual comments....but I have not laughed at a movie do hard in a long while.  I was afraid it was going to be kind of lame, you know how some of these smaller movies can be.  Oh man, not this one.  The movie is about friends, Nick & Shawn.  Football players who's summer plans look rather boring, 2 weeks at football camp with no girls in sight.  They decide to scam their was into the cheer camp by becoming cheerleaders.  The plan to bail early after they've scored as many chicks as possible.  Of course, changes of heart ensue...I may have to watch it again before I return it.  Seriously, if you're in the mood for a hilarious movie, this is definitely it!  If you're easily offended, this probably isn't for you.
I'll edit this and add more movies when I get to them.  I have Revolutionary Road and Gran Torino waiting.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I haven't heard of Fired Up. We will have to watch it in WA. BTW, your picture isn't working.

I can't wait to hear what you think of Gran Turino. I wanted to see that when it came out.

Heather said...

The blog looks super cute.