Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Pork Roast

So my little sis posted a link to a Crockpot Carnival, so I went on over to check it out. I decided to share my all time favorite crockpot recipe. Many have heard my claims about it, as well as my sister in laws. It is insanely good. Here is it:
Pepsi Pork Roast

1 pkg pork tenderloin.
  • 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi
  • 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
optional: 3/4 bag of baby carrots
baby red potatoes, halved

1. If using the carrots and potatoes put them in the bottom of the crockpot. Place tenderloin on top. Season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
2. Mix together soup and onion soup mix. Add in can of Pepsi. (it will be lumpy) Pour over top of tenderloin.
3. Cook in crockpot on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.

If you use the carrots and veggies there will be less sauce. If you just use the tenderloin the sauce makes an outstanding gravy over mashed potatoes.

Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.

1 comment:

Smockity Frocks said...

Thank you for participating in my CrockPot carnival!

Cream of mushroom makes everything better!