Sunday, April 15, 2012

Evie Peevie

Thought I'd share some random AWESOME photos of Evie from the last two months....I swear I'll get better about posting more regularly.

in a cute outfit form our friend from Hawaii
She loves grabbing Jasper, he doesn't like it as much as she does. But he handles it well.
love her laugh
in her jeans. love it!
She absolutely loves going on walks.

Working on her core muscles. Not a big fan of sitting up but we're working on it.
She is, however, a rolling maniac.
She loves Daddy!
Loves to give Daddy kisses and nibbles on his nose
This is the smile she gets when looking at her sisters.
After she kicked her carrots out of my hand.

laughing with rye
I'm working on getting two videos uploaded. One of her rolling the other of her playing her favorite game, peekaboo. I'll post them as soon as I can.

No comments: