Sunday, May 20, 2007

MPM

The time has come again. Again, I won't be posting set days for the meals I have planned out. I kind of just wing it.

-Ham & Potato Au Gratin

Corn on the Cob
-No Peek Chicken (recipe below)
salad
-Hamburger patties w/ cheese
Garlic Mashed Potatoes w/ Crunchy Onion (the only way I will eat instant potatoes now)
Some veggie
-Pizza
Raw veggies w/ dip
-Chicken nuggets
Fries
salad
-Leftovers



No Peek Chicken

1 1/2 cups minute rice

1 pkg. dry onion soup mix

1 can cream of celery soup

1 can cream of mushroom soup

3/4 cup water

4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts (my mil has used thighs too for dark meat)



Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and place chicken in the bottom of dish. Mix together the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Pour over chicken. Cover with Tinfoil and bake for 2 hours. No peeking!

(My mil also said that if you want to add in more chicken, increase the rice to 2 cups and the water to 1 cup. She usually has both breasts and thighs stuffed into the pan.)