Monday, December 17, 2007

Baby Talk

I tell ya...I have been trying to get video of Joey Rae talking for a while now. But every time I bring out the camera all she does is stare at it in that deer in the headlights kinda way. I tried again this morning and all she did was stare...then after a nap she was in such a good mood. I knew if I could keep her from looking at the camera we'd be in business. I set the camera up on the arm of the sofa and then had her on my leg and...SUCCESS!! We had a nice little conversation. So here are the two small videos I got of her and I chatting, my voice is of course louder than hers, so you may want turn it up a bit and ignore me and focus on her. How could you not focus on her though, she's absolutely adorable.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Enjoy them as much as I will!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

ahhh she is so cute. she looks so much like rye did.

Unknown said...

She's such a little angel!!

Robin & Justin

Heather said...

I thoroughly enjoyed watching your little angel!! :) I am so happy for you!!