Sunday, December 23, 2007

A few to peruse...

Just some random pics of the girls. I'll of course be posting some more after Christmas. Rye is so excited. Everyday she asks how many left until Christmas. I hope she can wait until after 7am, since that's when Eric gets home from duty. I have a really cute idea for a pic of the two of them, I hope it turns out. Anyway...here you go.
A common sight for anyone who has seen Rye's baby book. Eric is a favorite sleeping place for the girls.Our girls, we're so blessed. One brown eyed, one blue. I'm sure it won't last forever but I'll always have a picture of it.Caught in the in the middle of a coo.Deer in the head lights kinda look, cute huh?!Rye had to get in on the picture. Such a camera ham.Yummy hands, one of Joey's favorite snacks.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Man I don't look on here for a day and there is a ton of stuff.
I LOVE ALL THE PICS!!!!
Adn they are so cute, I miss you guys.

Beth said...

Her fuzzy hair is so cute! She looks so skinny compared to Zeke. Rye is so beautiful.