Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tough Times...Yeah Right!

It's funny what we choose to dwell on sometimes, isn't it? I mean, I have a terrific husband that I love more than anything and he loves me just as much. We have a great relationship. I have a 6 year old that, though she may be a little dramatic and emotional, can make me smile in an instant and brings joy to heart. A daughter that is constantly telling me that I'm her best favorite Mommy, even after a day of me having a bad attitude. I have a sweet baby that has a smile like sunshine that warms my soul. A baby that at 8 weeks is pretty much sleeping through the night. A family, on both sides, that I love and actually enjoy. Not a lot of people can say that. I love my parents and sisters as fiercely, if not more, as I did last year. Friends that I miss dearly, which only goes to show how much they mean to me.
And when I have all these blessings...what can I not stop thinking about????
MOUNTAIN DEW
How sad am I? Hehehe! I have been caffeine sober for a week now. I smell Eric's coffee in the morning, I see the bottled frappuccinos in the store, I think of the French Vanilla Cappuccinos from the machine at the store (Emily knows what I'm talking about) and I almost want to weep. I want caffeine....SO BAD!!! I cannot have the blessed liquid as it wreaks havoc on my little baby. I finally have a REAL reason to stop drinking it. YEAH!! I'd choose my baby girl of caffeine anyday...but it doesn't make it easier. I should prolly just focus on the good things, yeah?

No comments: