Saturday, November 01, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

First, I want to say CONGRATS to my sister, Dani, and her husband, Rick, on the birth of their daughter, Abigail Marie. I can't wait to meet her.
Halloween went pretty much as expected. Jo wanted her adorable pumpkin outfit off right after I put it on her (at least I got one picture) but luckily I had some super cute pjs to put her in. Rye was ready for home after a short time Trick or Treating. She got a pretty good haul though. We had a lot of fun. We had a few friends drop by the house to say HI too. Eric and I didn't end up dressing up. We always mean to, it just never happens. Maybe next year. Enjoy the pics.

Her skellyton pajamas
Cleopat-Rye
OUR BUDDIES
Layla
Maile VioletNina & Chad
A friend of mine from junior high that I ran into @ Rye's school. Her son is in Rye's class. Small world.
The Haul
A couple extras I added in
Rye 'ohm-ing'
I added this one because you can see her big tooth popping through her gums. Maybe not in the smaller size but if you click on it, maybe it'll get bigger?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Rye looks so cute. And those PJs are awesome! The picture wouldn't get bigger when I tried to look at it, so I couldn't see her tooth. She's got some pretty good "ohhmming" form.

Heather said...

I love those pjs they are so cute. And I love rye's costume she looks so cute. I will have to get pics of all the grandkids and do a layout of them.