Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday My Baby...

I can't believe that a year has passed. The tiny little baby that I held in my arms in the hospital is a walking, babbling sweet little girl. She walks, forwards and backwards. She can stand up on her own. She can say Mom, Dad, Bye, Go, Good Girl, Please and Thank You. She may not say them all the time or when you ask her too, but she can still say them. She is getting very funny and she knows it. She is a mini Eric and a mini Ryelie, all in one. She's started giving me the big doe eyes and then blinking slowly at me...like Rye does. She's helped me become a better person and a better mother. From her I've learned patience, to relax and how to laugh at...everything. She helped make those 7 months without Eric bearable. Because even though the days without him were stacking up, each day I was seeing a change in her, watching for things to share with him, even though he was so far away. She got me through it, her and Rye.
I learned today that my sister is being induced and by tomorrow I'll have another niece. I can't believe how fast the year has flown. I feel truly blessed to have made it through this year with a healthy, extremely happy toddler. She's a toddler now! So...Happy 1st Birthday Josefine!





No comments: