Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photos

I know I've been a bit lazy with this here blog of mine. Especially when it comes to pictures. We haven't been doing much lately. Eric's been working alot and Jo has been under the weather. Here are all the pictures on my camera since the last time I posted pictures.
A few family shots...

Ryelie showing off her new hip headband we got at the mall.

A little bed head and having fun with her birthday present from Nana and Papa. This little chair is quite a hit.

Joey getting into the Halloween candy. My girl likes Sour Patch kids. She thought she was so sly over there. Man did she jump when I caught her.

That's all I have right now. I'll be better about getting on here. I'll at least try. Hehe.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Gees It's about time girl, hehe. Miss seeing pics of you guys.

Erin (nickname: Erna) said...

Eric looks like a cardboard cut-out int he family pics. His smile is perfect and his position never changes...