Sunday, December 07, 2008

Just an Update

I know I haven't been on here much. I will try and be better. PROMISE.
I always have so much I want to do but so little motivation to do it. I have pictures to post on here, I need to catch up on my Christmas Journal pages...I have not started a one and I need to decorate for Christmas. We didn't do it last weekend because we were busy all weekend. We went to Charles & Malinda's house on Thursday, Buck & Layla's on Friday, Eric's 1stSgt's on Saturday and by Sunday, when we could have decorated, we were too pooped to do it.
So this morning I got all the boxes out of the shed, quickly so Rye wouldn't see her new bike, and told Eric that the tree must be in the other shed and asked if he could get it. He went out and checked the other shed and said it wasn't in there. That's when we both remembered we got rid of our old tree last year because half the lights were out (what are you supposed to do about that?). So now I have to wait until we can find a tree...I guess I can decorate the rest of the house and do the tree once we get it. sigh.
I did get a few things done. I got some calendars ordered, the Christmas cards sent out and the presents bought. Yay me.
I have a wee child crying at my side right now so I should say goodbye. Teething toddlers take such patience.

1 comment:

Layla said...

New shipment of tree's at the annex today. Love mine! It's huge and smells like christmas! If u want a real one go soon, they always run out fast.