Friday, October 23, 2009

Craft & Share

So, I've started getting back into knitting and started up crocheting. It's been coming back to me. Here are a few things I've been working on.
These are hats I made for the girls I originally was only making one for Jo because I didn't know how it would go so I just bought one for Rye. But she loved Jo's so much, I made her one too.

This is a Drop Knit Scarf I started.  It's slow going, not as mindless a task as some of the other stuff is.  I really love the yarn it's made of it.  Let me know if you want it when I'm done.  No promises on perfection though. ;)  Sorry the pic is a little blurry.
I bought a Wonder Woman t-shirt to wear for Trick or Treating with the girls.  I thought it would be fun to crochet come WW Cuffs out of silver string.  Mine won't deflect bullets like hers will but they'll work.  And Rye will love playing with them when I'm done.
On another note.  Jo is completely day potty trained.  She basically did this all by herself folks!  There were actually days when I said, "Please just go in your diaper, I'm in the middle of something."  But, no dice!  It's been 3 or 4 days with no wetness in her pull-ups all through the day, not even at nap time.  She even asks to go potty when we're out.  She still wears a diaper to bed, but I have noticed she it's getting less full in the morning.  My baby is getting big.  

4 comments:

Layla said...

That's awesome! Mai was like that, it's taking a little longer with V. It's nice not to have to buy so many diapers. I love the projects, the hats are adorable!

Heather said...

Those hats are so cute. Great job. I just can't get into knitting and stuff it gives me headaches (like playing video games does).
But those have turned out awesome.
Very cool about Joey's potty training.

Unknown said...

Joey is a rock star!! I can only hope that when we get around to potty training Connor (at least a year from now...) that it goes as smoothly. You are so lucky!! :-)

The hats are so cute--will you share them on Sew What?!

hugs,
Robin

Kimi said...

Robin
Is 'Sew What' like ravelry? I have a thing on there.