Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kids can say the sweetest things...


The following is a conversation between WonderKid and myself that happened yesterday on the way home from the bus stop. We were walking back and I picked her up to give her a kiss. So I'm holding her and we start talking:
Me: I missed you today.
WK: I missed you too. *I give her a little peck on the cheek*
Me: You did? Did you really miss me?
WK: Uh-huh. *She gives me a little peck on the cheek*
Thoughtful silence...
WK: Did the baby miss me too?
Me: Of course the baby missed you. *She gives me a hug*
Talk about melt your heart. I have the sweetest daughter alive. Needless to say, I think my BIG GIRL is ready to be a BIG SISTER!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Aaaawwwwhhhh. That is so sweet. I can't wait to see you guys!

Heather said...

so cute, she is getting so big. Can't wait for you all to get here.

EmilyJane said...

so sweet! I can't wait for my girl to talk so that I can enjoy these moments too. I am scared of this "terrible two" year....! But really looking forward to 5, 6, 7... :-)

Heather said...

That is just precious!! Thank you so much for sharing that :)