Thursday, March 15, 2007

Please pray for us...

Mr.W has been sick the past two days and I started feeling crappy last night. We all have fevers, coughing, some chills. I haven't had it as bad as Mr.W...but he went to work today. His fever went back up so he went to see the corpsman. He told him that he has pneumonia. I'm really at a loss. I rarely get sick but I got sick this time. I think with being pregnant and have my needle biopsy this week my body was just fighting to make sure I didn't get an infection from that. So I got this instead. I don't want anything to hurt the baby. I called and left a message for an OB nurse, so hopefully she'll get back to me and give me some advice. I'm really hoping I just have a cold. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
So please say a prayer for us and the baby. Let this pass quickly with no harm. Thanks a bunch.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ahh make sure you guys get lots of rest and fluids. When colton had it he was on bedrest for a week. SO you guys take care. I'll say a prayer.

Heather said...

Oh dear! I will be praying...Hang in there!