Friday, August 17, 2007

Two new pages...


So, I did two new layouts today. It's hard for me to get into it when I'm by myself. I definitely like the names page better than the it's a girl page. There is journaling across from the u/s pic at the bottom, I know I should have put a box of paper to journal on, but I wasn't sure what color to go with, so if anyone has any ideas on that, I'd appreciate them, thanks. I'm sure it could use some embellishments, but I just don't know what to do or where to go...so help me out, please (seriously, I'm begging you)!

2 comments:

Beth said...

The NAME page is super cute. So, does that mean Autumn is the name for sure?

Danielle said...

i love that first page too. as for the second page...maybe a small rectangle of the darker pink in the corner for journaling or maybe the color of the flower..but on second thought that would take away from the flower...see this is why i dont scrapbook! i have no creativity!