Sunday, February 10, 2008

Progress

What did I do today? I actually did alot. I did the dishes, wiped down the counters and did some laundry. I decluttered and semi-organized the entry way, the dining room and the scrap/computer area. I need to wipe down a bunch of stuff in those areas though. I feel like I got alot accomplished today (you'd agree with me if you've seen the computer and scrap area, way messy) and I'm hoping to get more done tomorrow. My big project will be to get some (if not all) of our DVDs in some books, try and condense that huge amount into something managable.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i'm glad you posted what you got done. i noticed it made me feel good about myself when i wrote down what i did. i could see how much i accomplished.

you should do before and after pics too. that helps alot also.

love you and cant wait to see you guys next month!

Heather said...

yea i would love to see pics, I am such a visual person. Wait till you see the pic of my scrap area I took today. You can come organize that for me,lol.