Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update

So, yesterday I took a break from cleaning. I watched a couple of movies, went grocery shopping and wrote a letter for Eric. I was back to it today. I went through and got rid of/organzied my clothes. Got all my maternity clothes packed away. My room is arranged back to the way it was before Jo came. I've started moving some of my books from the closet to the shelves in my room (I love having books nearby.) Took Stanley to the beach (post to follow.) Put the books I no longer want/read onto paperback swap. I also got Eric's box together to send out tomorrow. Add to all that the fact that I had to straighten up the living room and dining room again and do dishes and laundry, I'd say I've had a pretty stellar day in the cleaning department.

No comments: