Monday, September 15, 2008

Shave Ice

So, after the we hit the beach we stopped for some shave ice. Now, I've had shave ice on the mainland but it just does not compare to the deliciousness we had yesterday.
They put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the bottom, then the ice and then you choose three flavors. They had some great flavors...they actually had the flavor Snawzberry. Haha. All I hear is the line from SuperTroopers, "The snawzberries taste like snawzberries." I, of course, had to try. It was delish. You then have th option of a snow cap, which I am told is sweetened condensed milk.
This is definitely one of the best things I have every eaten. So so good. We all enjoyed it, as you can see from the pics.




Jojo enjoying the yumminess...

The four of us after a day full of fun and good times.

1 comment:

Heather said...

you look like you had alot of fun. So glad. Have lots more so I can see. Oh more stuff to scrap too, lol.