Monday, December 15, 2008

Crock Pot Pepsi Pork

So yesterday I made a delicious slow cooker recipe that has quickly become a favorite. My SIL, Michelle, and I found it while we were visiting in Pennsylvania. We used Coke instead of Pepsi, which was good...but I used Pepsi and it was even better. So here is the recipe...

Pork Tenderloin
1 12oz. can of Pepsi
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup

Carrots & Potatoes (add as many as you need)

Quarter potatoes and place in bottom of crockpot, place carrots on top of potatoes. Season tenderloin with salt and pepper and place on top of carrots and potatoes. Mix cream of soup and dry onion soup mix together. Add pepsi and stir (it will be a little chunky). Pour mixture of pork. Cook in crockpot on high 5-6 hours.

This is so good. This is not sweet or too soda tasting. I think the pepsi helps keeps the pork tender. Try it, you'll love it, I PROMISE!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hmmm...that sounds interesting. I might have to try it sometime. Did you use a boneless porkloin?

Oh, wait. Should I have just said "yummy"?

Anonymous said...

We make this seriously once a week now!! I love it!!
~Michelle