Thursday, September 20, 2007

32 pounds...

and growing...
Any other time of life and this big a gain would scare the shizz out of me, but I know it's all for my baby girl. I'm handling it and I can't wait for the day I can start taking my little girl on walks with me. It's getting harder and harder to take my walks in the morning, some days are better than others. I really can't wait to meet her...
I wonder who she'll look like? Will she look just like Rye? I mean, so many people have said that Eric and I look similar, so how different can she look from Rye? I hope she has her Daddy's eyes. I love his eyes...not just the shape, crazy thick lashes (thank gawd Rye got those puppies) and their amazing color (man, that green...surrounding that orange-brown, beautiful,) but what I see in them. The love and laughter, the warmth and caring....alright, I have to stop typing about this, I'm starting to tear up. Let's just say she'd be a lucky girl to inherit those babies.
So back in August we went to the beach and Eric took that pic of my in my bikini, this one...
So, yesterday I laid out in the backyard for like half an hour. Rye and I took a bunch of pics this weekend and I noticed she's getting way darker than me. Hahaha! I I took another pic of my in my bikini to see the difference 5 weeks can make. I'm standing the opposite way but you get the idea.

Alright, I'm not really seeing a difference...though I feel it. This little chick likes to make herself known. Rye has taken to calling her Roo, btw. Get it? Like she's in my pooch. Oops, I mean pouch! Hahaha! Good nickname though. So maybe we'll just call her that until we decide on a name.
Okee Dokee, I'm gonna go lay out back for a few minutes, nice and relaxing...maybe call my baby sister and wish her a huge
HAPPY 28TH BURFDAY BOO!
I love you very much and wish I could be there to celebrate with you.
Keep and eye out, I'll be posting a few more scrap pages here in the near future, gotta ride the wave while it's flowing. Remeber if you want a better view of them the link to my portfolio is on the links list.

No comments: