Friday, September 21, 2007

Latest pages

Two more challenge pages, I am loving these things. I have a couple more in the works, keep an eye out.
This is was for the OLW challenge, perfect being the word. I was hoping this would be the word because I just love this quote form Michael J Fox, "I am careful not to confuse excellence and perfection. Excellence I can reach for, perfection is God's business." I did it right after I read the challenge, even though it was 4 o'clock in the morning. Gotta love early morning hunger pains.
The next one was for the this is me journal...a favorite quote. I chose this one by Michael Pritchard, "You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."I don't usually use pictures of myself, alone, on pages but Rye took both of these the other weekend, so I thought I'd use them.

2 comments:

Scrapdragons said...

These are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

love your LO's! Great job :)