Wednesday, January 30, 2008

3 Months Old

Lil' Joey Jo is three months old today. Time has gone by so fast. So I'm going to post her 2 month and her 3 month picturein her bouncy seat, for comparison...you know I'm all about comparisons. ;)Yowza...you really can see a difference. Next we have some more tummy pictures...I'm going to have to print on of these off and put it on the wall.
Man, look how big her head looks in that second one...hehehe, look slike Daddy.
And I just thought I'd share this last one. Both the girls love to have their face covered when falling asleep. Rye still does it with her blankets and Jo is following suit. If she can't get her blanket up there then she'll use her little hands.Happy 3 months Baby Girl!

3 comments:

Heather said...

wow she is getting so big!

Beth said...

Man, she does look totally different in those bouncy seat pictures! They grow up too fast when they are this little. :'( I love the tummy pics. And that picture of her with her hands over her eyes is so cute! I've never seen a baby do that before. So adorable.

Anonymous said...

Both of your girls are so beautiful! I remember pics of Ryelie when she was little--your girls are so cute!!