Sunday, August 03, 2008

Being a Chick can SUCK!

So, I...the mother of all shoppers, has found a dress for Rye for my brother-in-laws wedding. It's actually almost the same style as Jo's, it's made by the same people. Rye has a bow on each side of the dress instead of just one in back. She looks tre adorable in it. We tried it on, to be safe, when we got home because it's a size 6. We'll probably get her a little sweater to go over it, Jo has a white one, and we'll get her some little brown flats. The girls are going to look great on this special day. Here are some pics, taken with the cell again..hehe Here's a close up so you can see that they don't really look like two totally different colors like they do in that picture above.
I, on the other hand...that is another story. I don't know what I"m going to do. I am completely and utterly LOST.
Eric'll be wearing a suit, probably black...though a dark brown might look better. So I have to figure out how to tie in black to these brown dresses. It should be fine, his biggest problem will be picking a colored shirt to go with the suit. But what about me? I had bought his dress...but it just won't work now. Do I wear brown or black or this mauve color in Rye's dress or cream or green? What style to I wear? Nothing too form fitting, I'd rather people not see the flabby booty that stays so well hidden in my jeans. Do I go more dressy? Prolly, since my husband is wearing a suit! I NEED HELP!! So if any of you fashion divas out there spot something you think might work with these two adorable dresses I have for the girls or Eric's black and color to be named later suit, let me know, asap. I like to be prepared ahead of time, usually so I can change my mind at the last minute, ahahahaha.
Seriously though, I don't know what to do. I have been searching this thing called the Internet (ever heard of it?) for over an hour...it's making me depressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI -

The bridesmaids are wearing an olivey green, and our flowers will be orange, green and brown.

I don't know if this will help you pick anything out......

Im sure you'll look smokin' hot!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!

Your future sister in law!