Thursday, August 07, 2008

Way back when...(for Layla)

My friend Layla has been wanting to see pics of me when I was younger to see how the girls compare. Every time she's been over I haven't been able to find my 1 measly envelope of kid pics I scanned off of pictures I stole from my Mom (don't worry, I returned them to the box, so technically I borrowed them). I found them the other day and scanned them all into the computer. So I will now post them for your viewing pleasure. I'll try and do a range up to Rye's age, maybe a little older, cuz you're not going to want to miss the poofy fro I had. There are alot of me with Beth & Dani. As the three little ones we were always together, and thus lots of pictures of us.

























So, there ya go. Draw your own conclusions. I think Jo looks a little more like me than I thought, but she's still got a whole lotta Eric.
Oh yeah, I've got some video I need to upload, so check back in a few days to see if I've got it up. I'm too tired now, I wanna go to bed.

1 comment:

Layla said...

It was so great to see those, something in the eyes look like you, the eyebrows. Love the feathers picture I have a similar one, too funny.