Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boredom

Not much going on here in the islands. Just counting down the days until we see Eric again. Hopefully we only have 10 days left. So we're just filling the days with school, cleaning, walks and hanging out. Gotta run now and get Rye from school.
I liked this pic so I put it up. You can see my new favorite necklace. I have been looking for it for over a year and I finally found it. Yay! I will be wearing it A LOT!

Peekaboo, I see you.
A layout I did, thinking about journaling but not really sure what to do or how to do it, any suggestions would be great.
Having fun with Daddy's hat
The new Tv and tv stand. Got the hd cable hooked up today. Eric is going to love it.
Being silly
Every day is a bit of a personal struggle. Don't really wan tto get into now. I must mull it over for a bit longer...love to you all, I'll give more info and insight when I get it.

No comments: