Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lots to see...

Lots to see today. A post filled with a little bit of everything. Let's start it off with a few cute and sweet pics of the littlest. Laughing at herself, playing with dad and just being cute.


Rye turned in her bad buddy for school. She had to choose a character from a book she's read and make a puppet out of it. She loved doing this project. She chose the girl from her new book Pinkalicious. It's a bout a little girl who turns pink after eating too many pink cupcakes...it's very cute.

I mentioned before Jo's new look. We have dubbed it the face, so as not to confuse it with the look. I have captured it on film and it is quite adorable.



So we got Jo a hat and we've been putting it on her to practice for Pennsylvania. You know how babies are with having things on her head. She's been wearing it for longer and longer periods of time. She looks so sweet it in and she knows it. Hehe. I have to find the picture I have of rye in her pumpkin hat around the same age and we'll compare....



She's really taken to the hat. She'll bring it to you and scream and then go play with it on for a little while before taking it off. It's so cute.

Joey like to read the book on her leap frog table very intently...

A little preview of Halloween. It's going to be so much fun. Especially since Eric is going to home. Yay!


Some vide-Jos...The first is of her with my phone. She has learned to scream to get you to do something. It's rather funny. The second is her walking progress. She's even gotten better since this video. She'll be walking regularly in no time.

4 comments:

Beth said...

That bag buddy was so cute. Rye did a really good job on it.
Their Halloween costumes are so cute. Cleopatra is a great idea for a costume, especially with her dark hair. And the pumpkin is adorable.
I love Jo's voice. Baby chatter is so cute.
Okay, my brain isn't quite functioning right now. I'm gonna go before I have to hit backspace one more time.

Heather said...

oh my goodness I loved all the pics and they are going to be so cute at halloween.
I loved seeing the videos, like Beth said I loved the baby chatter.

Heather said...

oh i went ans looked at the pics again and have to say she looks so cute in that hat. She is so adorable.

EmilyJane said...

Hello Kimi...oh, I love your layout! it's prolly way old, but it's new to me since I've totally fallen off the face of the earth for while. :) I can't believe your daughter is almost 1 now. adorable pictures & costumes. I hope all is going well for you guys--looks like it! blessings, Emily :)