Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding & Baptism

The wedding went pretty well. Eric and I did a reading, which was very nerve wracking for me, as I don't do well infront of people. We felt honored that they asked us to be a part of the ceremony. The biggest down side I guess was having to miss all the dancing at the reception. Jo was pooped and Rye wasn't feeling well and wanted to go home, and seeing as she had been really looking forward to the dancing bit...I knew something was wrong. She had a temp that night of over 102. It's that durn tooth of hers. I think within a month I'll be sharing pics of Rye with 2 front teeth. Yay! Here are some pics from the day.
Ryelie Ann (pre-feeling icky) Addison Michelle
Emmalyn Elizabeth
Getting ready to leave for the ceremony
Keeping little Jo distracted during the wedding was interesting Being adorable, even though she made me follow her up & down the stairs for, like, an hour

Cousinly love, Emmalyn & Rye


Michelle & Me, I love this picture!

The Longo Legacy, thus far
Awww!
Josefine's went well. She cried during the water part and she gave Father Scott the look all through the beginning (this made it very hard not to laugh), but other than that it went off without a hitch. We had a nice dinner at the inlaws before heading out for bachelor and bachelorette parties. It was a busy day but a good one.



Before heading up to Eric we spent a few days in Pittsburgh with Greg, Michelle and their girls. We had such a great time hanging out with them. It was so relaxed and fun, just what we needed after a night filled with flying. Both flight, coming and going, went very well. Rye was a champ and Jo only had a few fussy moments. But it was tiring none the less.
It was a great trip home and we're looking forward to the next one, though we're not sure when that will be.

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow I love all these photos. thanks for posting for us. You are one hot mama girl.