Sunday, January 25, 2009

My first project

Okay, there are a few things that need to be done in the house (i.e., hanging stuff on the walls, buying curtains for the living room, getting a new computer desk) and I've just completed my first project. I actually painted a wall and everything. In all the years we've been married I've never painted. I figured, now is as good a time as any. And it gave me something to work on while Eric was gone. So I painted our hallway wall a blue. Since I am using it for a family picture wall I decided to paint a tree on there. You know family tree...here are a few pictures of how it turned out.




Actually, I guess it's my second project. I ordered these really cute Hello. and Goodbye. decals from Etsy and I put them on my front door. I love them. I'll have to take some pics and post them. If anyone cares....hehe. I am big into these wall decals. I put up this really cute tree in the playroom in the garage and one in the girls room. I'll take more pictures soon. For those who remember the 29 Palms house, it's pretty much the same type of layout. I really like the new house. I'm not sure why but I feel more at home here than I did the other place.
Anyway, I am off to bed. Love to you all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh my goodness kim that is soooo awesome. If you come out this summer you totally have to paint something on my wall.

You ROCK!!

Can't wait to see the other rooms, I would love to see the other trees.

Cyndi said...

I love it! I want my wall to look like that.