Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures de Jojo...

Just a bunch of pictures I took of Jojo today. I loved the outfit I had her in.
Blowing Kisses Trying to cover the lens cap
Letting my kiss her cheek

Pucker up

Eating a wipe
Helping me prep the wall for pictures
Ripping
Ta-da!
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis...
Hanging out up in her room. She likes to crawl up the stairs when I'm otherwise occupied (our gate got broken and I haven't been able to get a new one yet) and then I have to sit up in her room while she runs around and opens dresser drawers.
How cute is she?!
Cheesy...perfect!

Starting to get irritated at me and the camera...
I'm all done Mommy...
These are some pictures from the other night. She and Ryelie have some fun chasing each other around most nights. They're pretty funny together. I love her face in the first one.



1 comment:

Heather said...

They are so ciute together.
I love Jo's facial expressions, she is to cute. those pics are adorable.