Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Release Tuesday


So, I thought as a new add on to the blog I'd do a New Release Tuesday. I love renting the new movies that come out on Tuesdays as I don't make it to the theater as much as I used to. so every Tuesday that I get a new release (or several :)) I'll post about them on here. Today I watched Bride Wars. It's about two best friends who become rivals when the weddings they've been dreaming and planning together since they were little get miss-scheduled on the same day. They learn much about each other and themselves during this rough patch in their friendship. Both Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway were great in this movie.
I loved it. It made me laugh and cry...and I'd throw in a "oh no, she didn't" every once in a while. It is a great chick flick and I'm so glad that I got it. It is definitely a movie I could watch again.

5 comments:

Heather said...

ooh I would love to see this one.

Danielle said...

rent or buy??? i love this idea of you reviewing movies on here

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Uh....what movie couldn't you watch again?

Michelle said...

I love this movie...I saw it in the theater and need to put it on my netflix!