Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweet Tooth

My Jo has quite a sweet tooth. She comes by it naturally. She really digs these chocolate eggs that Grandma sent from Pennsylvania. They're the perfect size for her. On Easter morning I found her trying to eat one, through the foil covering. It looked like she's tried to rip it off but just decided it was too hard half way through. Here are a few pictures of her eating one today. She looked to cute with it shoved in her cheek like a little squirrel. The first picture is the result of asking her what she was eating.

side note: You all know my laugh.  The one that almost sounds donkey-esqe.  Jo does the same thing.  I love that there's something of me in there.  I'm going to try and get it on video or maybe save it to my phone and use it as a ring tone.  Haha.

1 comment:

Heather said...

She is a true singer girl with that sweet tooth.
From what i remember of some of your pics i scanned (then lost) Jo looks like you.