Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Honey!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR.WONDER!
I know this is late and the next post will be too. But we've been gone, and I can't not mention the birthday of the 2 most important people in my life. God has blessed me so much with Mr.Wonder. So I've decided (just now) to make a 10 things I love about Mr.Wonder list, in honor of his 29th birthday. Here we go:
1. I love his sense of humor!
2. I love his eyes, they kill me...
3. I love that he can mke me smile, even when I'm mad.
4. I love how his voice lowers a few notches when he's talking to his dudes.
5. I love that he talks to me about stuff, that he doesn't just tell me how it's going to be. I love that he sees us as a team, always.

6. I love the way he looks in uniform, yummy.
7. I love how sensitive he is to WonderKid's and my 'girly moods'. He doesn't make us feel bad about it.
8. I love that I can always cry on his shoulder.
9. I love that he's always thinking of what's best for the 3 of us, as a family.
10. I'd be remiss if I didn't put this in here, HIS BODY! There's something to be said about being married to a Marine. ;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

That was beautiful Kim!

*Tanyetta* said...

I love the tribute to your husband. Is it my imagination or does he NOT like taking pics either? My husband will always find a reason to look away as soon as I pull the camera out. LOL


oh and....about
#10---ditto :)