Friday, July 14, 2006

Trip Pics!


These next few posts will be some pictures that we took up in Erie on our visit. There may be a few of them. Bear with me!
This first batch is at Pymatuning Fish Resivoir. I'm sure I misspelled that some place. This place is cool and gross all at the same time. There are literally thousands of fish trying to get at the food that you're throwing over the side. I think they're carp and they're usually mud brown...but as you can see from that one picture there was one that looked like a goldfish. This picture just doesn't do it justice though. The noise is the grossest thing of all, all this slopping and thwacking. Not the best description, but what can I say, I have no talent for words. I'll post some more pictures in a bit. Right now I am off to watch the Pirates 2. Woo Hoo! If you ever get a chance to go to one of these places that have these nasty fishes, I'd highly recommend it. Though it's gross it really is kind of cool, in a weird way.

1 comment:

Heather said...

:) What a beautiful family.