Friday, June 15, 2007

20 week pic...

16 weeks (for comparison)
20 weeks
Things are going well. I've been becoming short of breath very easily which is rather annoying for me. This little girl likes to kick and push out my belly until I am very uncomfortable. That u/s picture of her sticking out her long ol' legs, I think she's doing it in there. It feels like this picture..


But I'll handle it. =) I'll post another post soon about some of the stuff I have picked out for WonderEvie. It's all so cute! Oh, quick question...which spelling is better, Evie or Evey? Just wondering...

4 comments:

Beth said...

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a picture like that foot one?

I can't wait to see what you look like right before you give birth. Wonder if you'll look pregnant then...

Layla said...

Jeez, your tiny. Not fair!!! The spelling is hard on that one. I would try to spell it how you want it pronounced, evee??? I'll ask my grammar genius sister.

Danielle said...

i cant beleive how little you look...and is that your bra in the picture!! *gasp*

Heather said...

LOve that foot pic!! You are so tiny!! I like Evie :)