Friday, June 22, 2007

Dear...

Readers...(haha, like I have a ton of readers)
I've switched up the blog a little, as you can see. I loved this quote I found (at the top) so I found a blog that would work with it. I don't know what it is, but I need to change things up every once in a while. As one of my sisters once said, maybe it's from moving around a lot as a kid while my Dad was in the military. Not that I was old enough to remember the moving around part, but that's the excuse I'm using and I'm sticking to it.
The man of the house will now be knows as DaddyMac (like Macintosh, doesn't the name just fit him). My eldest will be Blossom, as in the apple blossom. She's past the seedling phase, but she's not yet a fully ripened apple. The soon to be will be called Seedling. I know she's not here yet, so she's technically still a seed, but she is growing in there like a seedling does.
So, this ends our explanation part of our blog...continue.
Pink Lady (my favorite apple)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

arent those early years when things are embedded in our brains? so all the moving in the early years were so embedded that we cant sit still!

Danielle said...

oh love the new blog also. i love how you used the apple theme throughout the whole thing