Monday, June 04, 2007

Another ScrapJacked!

So, I haven't been scrapbooking at all, in a long time. I just have no urge. But I was browsing around online today, going through my list of favorites and I stopped by the scrapjacked blog. The jack they have going on right now was just what I was looking for for my 9 week u/s pictures. I love how simple it is, so I pretty much kept it close to the original, just rotated it and added a few things here and there. So, I had to do it today while WonderKid was at school. Now that it is completed, I will share it with you.


The journaling says: I was so excited to have my ultrasound @ 9 weeks. I know it's cliche, but my eyes welled up when I say your little <3 beating. It eased so many fears. You were wiggling around...it looked like you were doing the TWIST!
Hope you like....

3 comments:

Heather said...

VERY cute! I am soo excited for you!

Heather said...

OOOOH Kim this is so cute. It turned out great.

Anonymous said...

I love it! great job!