Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Great Show, Great Ideas

So, I haven't been all that into cooking and stuff lately. I used to watch Food Network religiously, but I've been in a bit of a slump lately. But I found this show call Just Cook This! with Sam the cooking guy. Sam is great and he's full of humor, healthy tips and great recipes. I think I may make it my goal to cook one or two of his recipes a week. He has themed shows (i.e., pasta, burgers, shrimp) and he does three quick recipes a show. We tried his shrimp tacos last week and Eric devoured them. So, check out his site or his show, you'll be really glad that you did. It's on Discovery Health, Tuesdays @ 4 & 430 pm (1 & 130 pm , my time..how weird is that?).

1 comment:

Danielle said...

woot!(i cant believe i just used your word!) sam is from san diego!! cant say i ever watched his show they had on here though....im such a bad san diegan