Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What's been up lately...

So...it's been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that. Not much really going on. I have my 36 week appointment tomorrow, so I'll post about that after. I haven't been on the computer too much since Eric got home. I'm so happy to have him home. It's sounding more like he'll be home for the birth and might not have to go at all. Which would be AWESOME!
I've been fairly steady this pregnancy, emotion wise...until this last week. It started a few days before Eric got home. Rye and I were having a bad day and I started freaking out about being a terrible mother and starting all over with another and doing it all alone again while he's gone. I was flooded with all these memories from when Eric was in Japan for 10 months when Rye was little. Add to that seeing my friends tiny baby and I was scared competely sh!tless over what lay ahead of me. I calmed down relatively quickly...but since then I have been very emotional. Things that don't normally get to me are getting to me and I'm really over it. I don't like not feeling in control, especially with something like my emotions. I could use a little prayer on this one, if anyone can spare some. ;)
Rye is on fall break this week...actually, October is a pretty sparse month school wise, if you ask me. She has a total of 8 days off and then two weeks of early release (tho it's only an hour earlier) while they do teacher conferences. She also has a field trip to the pumpkin patch on the 30th, I didn't realize they grew pumpkins in Hawaii. Hehe! I'm really missing the cooling of the temperatures and the changing of the leaves. I can only imagine what the trees in Shenandoah look like right now. We should also be getting her school pics back, I'm excited to see how those turned out. Can't wait to show you all.
I seem to have slowed down in my scrapbooking again. I want to do it, I just don't feel like doing it. Maybe that will change.
So, we have a list of names started for the baby. Her middle name will be one of the following: Josefine, Rae or Frances. So far for the first names we have (tho some are just one's I've come up with that Eric hasn't given his opinion on, I'll also add possible nicknames with them): Josefine/Joey, Virginia/Gini, Brenna, Darcy, Delaney/Laney, Marin, Jude, Autumn, Evelyn/Evie, Lena, Finn, Jillian/Jilli, Moira (I really only like this one because it's the Irish form of Mary, which I like for obvious reasons) or Rowan. We also heard a little girl called Ramsey at the store this weekend, Eric liked that but not sure about having to R named kids or them both ending in the ee sound. I am such a dork. Not need to tell me, I already know. Feel free to let me know your favorites.
Alright, that's it for now. I'll post my 36 week pic later in the week with anything new from my appointment tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey you- long time no talk I miss seeing you on the puter and talkin to you in the mornings.
I like brenna, but i think autumn josefine is still my favorite.
Can't wait to see some pics.
Come and scrap with me, boo hoo. I understand about wanting to do it but not getting into it. I hate that feeling.