Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's hard sometimes...

It's only 10 am and I can tell today is going to be a hard day. I am sad! I miss Eric so much. I just passed by an old family picture, I had to touch his face. I started to cry a little. I couldn't look at his face when I walked back by. It hurts too much. I don't like feeling this sad. I feel so lost without him. I hate days like this. Most days aren't this bad. I can kind of delude myself into thinking that he's just at work or that he has duty and that's why he's not home. Joey keeps asking for Daddy, I just tell her he's away at work. She loves to look at his picture on my phone. *Sigh*
I think my hormonal part of the month is happening. I started taking my supplements that help with that. I might start taking them everyday, but I don't want to get used to them too much.
Joey fell asleep on the couch. I'm going to go lay her down and take a shower.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so sorry sweetie I wish I could give you a((((( big hug )))))