Friday, July 20, 2007

And the winner is...

Josefine Mae
To be honest, Brenna Josefine is still my favorite, but I have been out voted by Blossom & DaddyMac. We'll just keep my choice in reserve for now. I'm getting all my OB stuff transferred over here...in doing so, I found out that I'll get another ultrasound, a 3D one at that. Woot! Can't beat that! You know I'll post the pic, unless it's super creepy looking, then maybe not. =) Things are going well. Everything is falling into place faster than we thought, we're taking this as a good sign. All we really have left to do is to move into our new place, register Blossom for school and get the dod decals for the car. Oh and I have to change our address just about everywhere. That'll be fun! Actually, I should prolly start on that now while I have the time. Be back soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

:) Awww I can't wait to "see" her. I am glad everything is going well! I know you are so excited...can't wait for pics!

Heather said...

Even though it is stressful doing all that, isn't it fun at the same time. Just think in a couple weeks you'll be all settled and living in HI, how many people can say that. And you have to start looking for scrap stores so when I can come out and visit we can hit them all.
Can't wait to see pics of the new place and of baby Josephine.