Sunday, July 08, 2007

SURPRISE!

So, last Monday the family threw me a surprise baby shower. I kind of figured it out a little ahead of time but I did my best to act surprised. I got some great stuff and I really appreciated it. it was nice to hang out with the family, eat good food and open presents (I had three little hands that wanted to help with this). It was a fun time and I thought that I'd share some of the gifts we got.
We got the Rainforest Jumperoo, an electric baby food processor and the $$ to buy the Rainforest High Chair. We got lots of onesies, which I think this baby will just about live in it's first year. I think it's going to be so warm that it's really all we'll need. We got one newborn size, two 3month size and one 6month size. All are packs of 5. I think I need one more newborn, one more 6month, and a few 9 & 12 month packs and I'm golden.
We also got lots of bedding for Seedling. We got two great blankets, 4 or 5 crib sheets, the dust ruffle & bumper. I can't wait until it's time to set everything up in the new place. We also got a few things that aren't pictured. Some washcloths and towels...things of that nature. Everyone was so generous and we couldn't be more grateful. All this stuff is going to help out so much. Now, if I can just figure out how to get it all to Hawaii....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you inlaws mail it to buck and layla if you dont get your house right away or you could even ship it now