Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Name Options...

So, we're in Hawaii and we're trying to get everything straightened out (i.e. getting housing taken care of, getting Blossom enrolled in school, getting our finances figured out so we know which housing to take). Things are going alright. It's beautiful here, but both DaddyMac and I are in the nervous about being in a new area and getting everything taken care of. I'm sure we'll start to adjust soon. Just wanted to give a little update before I go into the real nature of this post. We've decided to use Josefine for sure for Seedling...though we've yet to decide if it will be a first or middle name, and if a middle name...what the middle name will be. We only have on option with it as the first name. So, here are the choices:
Josefine Mae
Lena Josefine (Lena is DaddyMac's gma's name)
Brenna Josefine
Gia Josefine
Those are the options we're playing with right now. Let me know your opinions...

4 comments:

Danielle said...

glad to hear you guys are doing good in hawaii...rick wants to know what the weather is like...i dont know if i like gia josephine...to many j sounds. and when you are mad at her and say her full name maybe you might get tongue tied...i like both names seperate though...love ya

Heather said...

I like josefine mae. but it will come to you guys when the time is right. miss you guys, luv ya

Beth said...

You already know my opinion. But I'll share it anyway. My primary vote goes to Brenna Josefine. And my secondary vote goes to Josefine Mae. So there you go. Can't wait to find out what you use...when she's born! :P

Heather said...

:) I think you will know better when you see her..she will let you know which one it is for sure when you look in her beautiful little newborn eyes. I personally like Brenna Josefine
...would you nick it BJ?