Sunday, July 08, 2007

Without a name...

Well, DaddyMac and I have been talking a lot over this last week. You all know that I wanted to use Brenna for the baby's name and DaddyMac said that he was fine with that. But last night when talking to his brother I heard him say this was going to be our last one...which I am totally fine with. But it got me thinking about how important it was to him that we use the name Joseph (it's his and his father's middle name and I think it was his paternal grandfather's too, not sure if it was his middle or first name though) had this baby been a boy. I asked him last night before bed if he wanted to use Josefine as a first or middle name if this was going to be our last child. He said he wasn't sure and that he'd think about it. There are lots of options we could do with using this name. We could use Josefine instead of Brenna and have her name be Josefine Mae. We could keep Brenna and have it be her middle name, Brenna Josefine (though I'm not sure about this, I feel like it's really long). We could use it as a middle name for a completely new first name, I like Lena with it...Lena Josefine, which happens to be his paternal grandmother's name. So the list could go on and on.
We have a lot to discuss and figure out. So, I cannot now say what Seedlings name is going to be. I have a feeling we will be discussing it up until we have her. I have enough of a wishy-washy decision making problem normally, add pregnancy hormones to that and it's a whole new ball game. I just hope we have it figured out before she gets here.
Stay tuned, Friday will be the 24 week belly pic. I'm sure you're all dying to see it, ha ha!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love you and your wishy-washiness. Can't wait to see the belly pic. I might have to wait until Sunday to see it though. We are going out of town for the weekend. I'll be posting my belly pic on Thursday because of this. Stay tuned....

Beth said...

P.S. Forgot to tell you. I vote for Brenna Josefine. I don't think it's too long. I think it's really cute, actually. Either that or use Josefine as a first name. You've always wanted to. Ever since Dawson's Creek...

Kimi said...

It wasn't after Dawson's Creek, it was from Little Women...