Tuesday, September 12, 2006

1st Homework Assignment

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, here it is...WonderKid's first homework assignment. I can't believe my baby is doing homework! *sniff sniff* The assignment was so draw and color or cut and paste 5 things that starts with the letter M and label them. WK picked out all these things, all my herself...she obviously didn't know how to spell them so I told her how to spell each word and she wrote them out. I am so so so proud of her. Sorry you can't see the edges, next time I'll put something behind it.

6 comments:

Beth said...

That is so adorable. Her writing and her drawings are really good. It's crazy to me that they have homework in kindergarten, but whatever. At least it was something easy. Too cute. I hope you share more.

Erin (nickname: Erna) said...

That is a better mermaid than I could draw...ever.

Erin

EmilyJane said...

OMG, homework for a 5 year old. that's crazy talk. But WK did such a good job, maybe the teacher's onto something. A+ to WK!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love the makeup the most- oh and the muffin.

Danielle said...

why does everyone think it is crazy to have homework in kindergarten? maybe they dont have kindergarteners. mike had it last year and shirley has it this year.

rye did an awesome job at writing. she almost writes better then my first grader. she is gonna be a good artist like her mom.

Heather said...

It is soooo cute. I remember when Colton would bring homework like that home. To cute. I knd of miss those days. She is getting so big I can't wait to see her.