Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kissing Hand

So, WK went to school again (of course she did). Saying goodbye was much easier today, knowing she'd come home in one piece both physically and emotionally. I just wanted to share this adorable craft she brought home today.

I thought it reminded me of the Kissing Hand, a book WK's grandma gave her and that I love to read to her. If you have kids going to or in school and you haven't read this book, you need to read it! It is absolutely adorable! Come to find out, it is exactly like the Kissing Hand because they read that book in school today. I will treasure this little piece of art for the rest of my life. I can't even describe how it makes me feel looking at it. WonderKid told me that I can carry it around in my pocket while she's at school, in case I miss her. She really is the light of my life.
CUTE KID ALERT:
Mr.Wonder is playing a new video game and he keeps getting frustrated at it and groaning. After a particularly loud groan WK says, "Daddy, you have to have confidence in yourself. Okay? Can you do that Daddy?" Then a few minutes later he groans AGAIN (he's really having trouble with this game) and she says, "Remember what I told you? You have to have respect..." Mr.W asks, "Respect for what, honey?" To which she replies, "Respect for the game." Mr.W chuckled and said, "You're right baby, maybe if I respect the game it'll be nicer to me." I really love listening to conversations between them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your family...i miss you guys so much!