Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A break through...

Monkey tried spghetti...and LIKED it. We had it for dinner last night and she was having a turkey sandwich. I asked her if she would politely take a bite and if she didn't like it she didn't have to eat anymore and that if she did she could have more if she wanted. She took a bite, loved it and had a little bowl with her sandwich and carrots. She also asked for it today for lunch, but I didn't have anymore. I'm hoping that this may be the beginning of a new trend. I really want her to start trying new stuff and it seems to slowly be happening. I think the more that I've focused on it the more she rebels against it. If I act like it's no big deal she's usually more willing to try it. YEAH! Say a prayer for us on this long journey.

1 comment:

Heather said...

OK so I am probably the only one who noticed but do you realize you have a christmas theme going in your colors, hehe. She is getting to be such a big girl. You need to post a pic of her on here.