Sunday, March 19, 2006

Nothing special...

Not much going on here lately. Hunny and I did have a good conversation yesterday, but I don't really want to go into that. I've been up since 6 am (my temp time), just waiting to get a hold of Hunny. He had a nice night out with the boys last night (a repeat of Wed). We went to a friends and hung out till about 7 pm, then Monkey wanted to come home. So Hunny stayed and hung out and then came home and changed and went out some more. I don't mind really, I just wish that when I say I'm going out that I didn't get the sigh and eye roll. I mean, I'm not even going out drinking..I go to a movie or to a ladies night for MoPS. He knows he does it and shouldn't because he has tons more freedom than some of his other married buddies. He apologized for it the other night and said he'll try and be better. It just irks me that I get his grumpiness (from lack of sleep or lack of nicotine) taken out on me, when he seems to be able to control it just fine for Monkey. I know I shouldn't be complaining because I do have a wonderful husband. He makes me laugh (I love that!) and is incredibly sweet. We really do have a great relationship, we communicate and get along. When I see some of the stuff that can go on in relationships (especially military ones) I totally count my blessings. I am so lucky that God knew what he was doing when he put us together. So I guess that is something special.

No comments: